- This event has passed.
Pre-menopause, Menopause and beyond
Jan 22–Jan 26 2017 Madonna di Campiglio ItalyMore information
Sunday 22nd of January 2017
17:00 ￫ 19:00 Opening Lectures
- Labrie Fernand (FR) Menopause became possible with intracrinology
- Stevenson John (GB) The true risks of HRT
Monday 23rd of January 2017
08:30 ￫ 11:30 Menopause: symptoms and neuroendocrine impact
- Genazzani Alessandro (IT) From menopause to aging: endocrine and neuroendocrine biological changes
- Genazzani Andrea R. (IT) Brain impact of sex steroids withdrawall of the menopause
- Birkhaeuser Martin (CH) Climacteric Symptoms – Importance and Management
15:45 ￫ 20:00 Infertility in late reproductive age
- Mettler Liselotte (DE) Is IVF/ICSI/ET reasonable beyond the female age of 40 years ?
- Artini Paolo (IT) Female infertility and autoimmunity
- Fauser Bart C. (NL) IVF: new developments in patient tailored ovarian stimulation
- Tarlatzis Basil (GR) Oocyte donation in peri-menopausal and menopausal women
Tuesday 24th of January 2017
08:30 ￫ 09:30 Premature ovarian insufficency
- Panay Nick (GB) 2016 IMS Recommendations on women’s midlife health, “POI” and menopause hormone therapy (MHT).
09:30 ￫ 11:30 Thyroid function: PCO and pregnancy outcome after ART
- Milewicz Andrzej (PL) Thyroid Disorders in Climacteric Women
- Tarlatzis Basil (GR) Thyroid function and pregnancy outcome after ART: what is the evidence?
15:45 ￫ 20:00 Polycystic ovary and metabolic syndrome
- Fauser Bart C. (NL) PCOS: implications of cardio-metabolic dysfunction
- Milewicz Andrzej (PL) Why Metformin is so important for prevention and treatment in climacteric women?
- Genazzani Alessandro D. (IT) Metabolic changes during menopausal transition
- Lambrinoudaki Irene (GR) Weight and body composition management after menopause
Wednesday 25th of January 2017
08:30 ￫ 11:30 Menopause: bone and cardiovascular impact
- Birkhaeuser Martin (CH) Healthy Bones after Menopause – what has to be done?
- Stevenson John (GB) The effect of menopause and HRT on coronary heart disease
- Vujovic Svetlana (RS) How to prevent cardiovascular disorders: influence of gonadal steroids on the heart
15:45 ￫ 20:00 Benign breast diseases, BRCA mutation and breast cancer
- Sismondi Piero (IT) Risk reducing surgery and treatment of menopausal symptoms in BRCA mutation carriers (and other high risk women)
- Vujovic Svetlana (RS) Benign breast disease during women’s life
- Sismondi Piero (IT) Treatment of menopausal symptoms in breast cancer survivors
- Bizzarri Mariano (IT) Myo-inositol and Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) in the treatment of breast cancer
Thursday 26th of January 2017
09:30 ￫ 11:30 Surgical challenges after menopause: problems and solutions
- Simoncini Tommaso (IT) Bladder dysfunction and urinary incontinence after the menopause: hormones, drugs or surgery ?
- Mettler Liselotte (DE) When is ovarectomy and when tubectomy indicated at necessary hysterectomies beyond the Reproductive age?
- Simoncini Tommaso (IT) Pelvic floor reconstructive surgery in ageing women: tailoring the treatment to each woman’s needs
15:45 ￫ 20:00 Menopause symptoms: the therapies
- Lambrinoudaki Irene (GR) Menopausal hormone therapy customization
- Panay Nick (GB) Vulvovaginal atrophy (VVA) / Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM) – Advances in Management
- Genazzani Andrea R. (IT) Menopause symptoms: new treatment options
- Labrie Fernand (FR) Treatment of vaginal atrophy with intravaginal DHEA, a physiological choice